Sunday, January 15, 2006

just in case you forgot: John McCain is an asshole


“It's terrible when innocent people are killed. We regret that. But we have to do what we think is necessary to take out Al Qaeda, particularly the top operatives,” US Senator John McCain told CBS television's Face the Nation.

“We regret it. We understand the anger that people feel, but the United States’ priorities are to get rid of Al Qaeda, and this was an effort to do so. We apologize, but I can't tell you that we wouldn't do the same thing again.”

Those were McCain’s words, but what is his rationale?

4 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

I am glad a lot more people feel the same way. He's the biggest prick ever, and is the most cunning bastard in politics.
Hope the bastard doesnt even win the GOP nomination

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a liberal assshole. I am sorry I became a Republican!!!

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the old prick will drop over dead before the convention.

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He called me a whiner from a nation of whiners..
I would never vote for him
I denounce Satan, Iran and Mccain
OBAMA (2008 -16)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home