Friday, January 13, 2006

sorry for the clip show

It’s the end of a dark week, and I’m not saying that just because I never see the sun. January is shaping up to be one of the deadliest months of the Iraq war, Strip Search Sam looks like a lock for the high court, and Vice President Cankles was released from the hospital. So, rather than give you any more long form cynicism, I thought I’d end the week with a quick survey of this great Web of ours.

‘bucks in da ‘hood
Lemme hear ya’ say, SoBro! So So So So SoBro! NY realty wonk Barbara Corcoran puts the South Bronx on her hot ‘hoods list.


Macy’s parent Federated selling Lord & Taylor to concentrate on making country more boring.
That said, how excited am I to eat a burger in Bloomingdales? Very.


On the Internet, no one knows you’re a slob.
Shoe Lover solicits nominations for ”Best Dressed Blogger."


Steve Jobs also ignores FISA courts, engages in secret warrantless domestic spying.
Though I don’t think Jobs took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution.


Making the world safe for monogamy.
Save that cash and buy yourself some body armor, boys, the hookers are now off limits!

But can somebody please get Condi laid—apparently it would make everything a whole lot better. (t.o.t.h. to Wonkette)


Ted to write for the New York Times; Dave to anchor for Al Jazeera.
I might finally have to get cable, but there is still no way in hell I’m paying for “Times Select.”


Sam Alito is a robot from outer space programmed to lie with every breath.
(I don’t have a link to anything, I just know.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home