Friday, April 07, 2006

damn, this looks like fun

Platial, a google mash-up that allows you to make a google map of anything, yup anything, is sponsoring a global scavenger hunt. Find it, photograph it, place it on a map. The deadline is 5:30 PDT on April 11th.

Here are some of the things to find and map:

  • A real rabbit
  • A donut
  • Shoes on a wire
  • An outdoor fire (not a match or lighter)
  • Double gap [I have no idea what this is]
  • A stranger’s tattoo
  • A gargoyle
  • Something from the 1980’s
  • Where you were on 9/11/01
  • Calamari

The list goes on (and on).

If I had any kind of active readership here, I’d say let’s start the guy2k Scav team. . . who’s with me?

Yeah, I thought so.



Update: Well, even if you're not with me, I'm doing this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teams are so 2006.

:)


are you participating?

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home