Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dickerson: I will not be ignored

I guess I could have referenced Oscar Wilde instead of Basic Instinct since Slate political correspondent John Dickerson says right off the bat in his two-parter about his brush with the Blame Plame Name Game that the only thing worse than being subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald is not being subpoenaed by Patrick Fitzgerald.

My beef with Dickerson’s previous silence aside, his current revelations make interesting reading. Jane and Redd at firedoglake do yeoman’s work picking out all the bits of bombshell from this latest addition to the Plamegate oeuvre.

With all that seems to be brewing here, and with what has been bubbling up from latest back-and-forth between Fitz and the team Libby, I can’t help but wonder if, finally, Rove’s goose may be cooked.

I hope its done before November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home