Friday, December 30, 2011

a moving experience


It's my blogaversary! My sixth, to be exact. Six elegant, swellegant years of blogging, writing and/or editing what we now like to call "online journalism" (actually, I like to call it the "New New (new?) Journalism").

But, you might ask, where have you been lately--and well you might. Well, after two-and-a-half years in the editor's chair at Firedoglake, I am back writing more regularly--but I have consolidated my work at capitoilette (the new capitoilette.com).

Follow me there, and follow me on Twitter here. And also look for some of my posts on Truthout.

And in honor of this sleepy journal of politics, popular culture and mixed drinks, one more mixed drink for the sixth anniversary: The After Six Cocktail.

1 part Cream Liqueur
1 part Kahlúa
1 part White Crème de Menthe

Add all ingredients into a chilled shot glass and serve.

Yes, it sounds disgusting to me, too. Better drink it fast, then zip on over to my new home to work it off.

(photo: Leo Reynolds)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home