Sunday, December 30, 2007

‘2k turns 2!

My word! Or, should I say, my 10,000 words (give or take). guy2k was born on this day in 2005, and after two years and nearly 800 posts (between here and my other blog, capitoilette), it is still hard for me to believe that I have a blog. . . and even harder to say to folks that I’m a blogger.

Like last year, I have this feeling that I should be greeting the next year with a selection of links to my favorite posts from the last twelve months, but, like last year, I will have to disappoint myself (and maybe you?). I am just getting back from New Hampshire after a weekend of volunteering for John Edwards (more on that later), so there was just no time for such a self-indulgent trip down memory lane (or such a shameless attempt to generate more hits).

So, before this anniversary day ticks away, let me, as I did last year, wish all of you a healthy, happy, and peaceful new year filled with progressive politics, enjoyable popular culture, and tasty mixed drinks.

Now, without further ado, year three!

—“guy”



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home