Monday, July 09, 2007

you don’t say (time of the season)

The New York Times said this:

It is time for the United States to leave Iraq, without any more delay than the Pentagon needs to organize an orderly exit.


Senator Harry Reid said this:

I think that each time these people vote to continue what's going on in Iraq it is a bad, bad move for them and a worse move for our country.


Byron York of the National Review said this:

In other words, if Bush had pardoned Libby because the CIA leak probe never should have happened, fine. But don't play judge, Mr. President -- that's not your branch.


And the Weekly Standard’s Bill Kristol said this:

I regard this as an extremely clever Machiavellian move by the president. It cheers me up about the Bush White House, and I’m really heartened.


And that’s not the half of it! Here’s what I say. . . .

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home